Axe-Fx III Firmware 24.02 Beta #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never run a beta before. Will this firmware work with the current version of Axe Edit?
If you are on the latest version of AXE Edit you should have no issues. I always install the betas and have never run into an issue. Make sure you are on the latest version of the dyna cabs. Also refresh AXE Edit after the firmware update.

Hi Everyone! Something I noticed, and maybe you guys could check it out on your rigs to make sure I didn't mess up somewhere. I have a preset that uses a non-factory IR. I programmed it using the 4x12 Recto Straight Speaker Impedance Curve under the Amp Block, and with the Auto Dyna-Cab Imp. set to OFF.

After 24.02 (possibly with earlier firmware versions as well), the Auto Dyna-Cab Imp Speaker Impedance Curve seems to be defaulting to ON. I programmed it to be OFF, so I could use the 4x12 Recto Straight curve. I noticed it was set to ON when I was practicing tonight and I hadn't changed anything on the preset since I set it up.

Would you mind checking your presets to see if this is the case?

Thanks!

Hi Everyone! Something I noticed, and maybe you guys could check it out on your rigs to make sure I didn't mess up somewhere. I have a preset that uses a non-factory IR. I programmed it using the 4x12 Recto Straight Speaker Impedance Curve under the Amp Block, and with the Auto Dyna-Cab Imp. set to OFF.

After 24.02 (possibly with earlier firmware versions as well), the Auto Dyna-Cab Imp Speaker Impedance Curve seems to be defaulting to ON. I programmed it to be OFF, so I could use the 4x12 Recto Straight curve. I noticed it was set to ON when I was practicing tonight and I hadn't changed anything on the preset since I set it up.

Thanks!
I would check the Global Settings under Setup and see if that helps. There are two options under modeling.

Update Pre-20.02 Presets Spkr Imp Upon Load
Speaker Impendance Curve

Thanks!
AFAIK, this only affects dynacabs when loaded. Despite the check mark and the grayed out imp curve, the value within the field is the configured choice. Mine also has a check mark.

Thank you for the lightning fast fixses - did a short trial and all works best for me. The Stack/hold function is awsome.
So i have to thank the whole Fractal Team for this great support all over the year, relax and a nice Christmas to everyone!

We played with him in Dallas Texas when he was in Nitro with Michael Angelo Batio. They were terrible and after they went on the place cleared out because it was just a wall of noise with him just screaming high notes.
But did he break the bar glasses,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom