Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.03 Beta #1

Thank you!

This allows authentic NFB behavior like one expects from a NFB pot on real amps, it also makes the Master Volume volume range (for a lack of a better word) sound more correct when the power amp is distorting when Compensation is Off.
Note; the actual behavior of the amp with Compensation On or Off does not change, it only changes the output volume of the block.
If you want authentic/realistic behavior, turn NFB Compensation OFF.
It didn't even take 2 years!!!!!!

Don’t even joke about that jive Turkey and paisley will lose their 💩
They both own one hm? It’s crazy here in Europe we didn’t have a single one 😓. They will discontinued the product before we see one for real…

Everytime boogie does a badlander commercial in their Facebook they have all the Europeans shooting at them 🤣.

Yes since the Gibson deal that’s a mess. I have nothing against Gibson hm, but that’s a fact. I was a boogie official dealer for 17 years and it was never a mess like now. Boogie has disappeared in Europe. I don’t know if it is the same in the usa but …

They both own one hm? It’s crazy here in Europe we didn’t have a single one 😓. They will discontinued the product before we see one for real…

Everytime boogie does a badlander commercial in their Facebook they have all the Europeans shooting at them 🤣.

Yes since the Gibson deal that’s a mess. I have nothing against Gibson hm, but that’s a fact. I was a boogie official dealer for 17 years and it was never a mess like now. Boogie has disappeared in Europe. I don’t know if it is the same in the usa but …
I actually pre-ordered a Badlander back in January 2021. By Jan 2022 I cancelled the order!!

Dude, what the hell? A JCM800 2203, the 50W EVH Stealth, the JHS Morning Glory, the much requested Nobels ODR-1, and the Boogie Flux Drive?

May other companies continue to piss you off like this in the future! Deepest thanks!
What are the differences between the EVH stealth and non stealth models?

I've never even heard of the Morning Glory, so I'm watching a YouTube video on its history, and I instantly knew that had to go into the 2203. I'm running into factory New Recto IRs, and the result is freaking glorious: touch sensitive, clean to mean with just the volume and tone knobs on the guitar, just awesome.
All JHS videos that go into history are an absolute treat.

What are the differences between the EVH stealth and non stealth models?

I don't know much about the EVH amps. From what I've gleaned, the Stealth is based on mods that Eddie Van Halen had on his personal amp for the last tour he was on. One forum reviewer wrote that the blue channel is really where you hear a difference, that there are more low mids in the Stealth. But I'm sure others will have a much better answer.

Back
Top Bottom