Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.03 Beta #1

I just guessed the formula from when Speaker Thump was updated a while ago, where he wrote that 2.50 was like a 50W amp into a 100W cab, and 5.00 was a 100W amp into a 100W cab. I thought about what formula would fit this reasoning and went from there! So I like this one 5150 4x12 cab IR I've captured from third party software, and that's a 240W cab. So if I run a 50W Plexi into it, I set Speaker Thump to 1.04, but if I run a 100W amp into it, I set it to 2.08.
Thank you for the reply! So what was the formula you used to get that 1.04 and 2.08 based on the wattage of the head and cab?

Damn, I missed it! What could that be?

I googled "guass definition" and it came back with "a unit of magnetic induction, equal to one ten-thousandth of a tesla." therefore, after a long analysis of the data at my finger tips, I have deducted that cliff modeled one ten-thousandth of a tesla model x.

Okay, I thought at first something with "magnetic" in the name of the pedal, so then had to look up guass to guess this one properly, to see if there's some property I didn't know about, and I saw that it's "equal to one ten-thousandth of a tesla." So by that logic, could it be the JPTR FX Tesla Wolf Overdrive?

Back
Top Bottom