Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.00 Public Beta #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had my scenes configured so that it was an undetectable change, completely smooth. I only change amps on my clean scene and it always had a slight blip when switching to clean which I could live with. The only thing I have changing in scenes is a scene controller switching different amounts of gain on my drive pedal and then delay and reverb for lead and clean. I'm not complaining, just trying to let it be known and that it wasn't like this before and hopefully it can be fixed.
This has been fixed for the next release.

possible bug. After tweaking the tone I'm saving it, switching to another preset, switching back and I hear much more spring effect than it was before. Reselect the reverb type and sound comes normal. Preset in attach, please look at REV2 block, channel A

Same here. It also happens just by switching from a reverb type to another, and then back in the same preset.
Oh, and by the way the new spring reverbs are AWESOME!

Wicked game is a classic
Honestly it just paints such a picture and visual which is setup beautifully by the guitar tone
Those melodies over those changes are perfection. So much dynamics in that tune. I didn't even realize until I learned it that the single note signature guitar line is the chorus vocal line, despite hearing it plain as day since the 90's. :D

Wicked game is a classic
Honestly it just paints such a picture and visual which is setup beautifully by the guitar tone

I don't think that song would have been nearly as successful without Jimmy Wilsey putting his stamp all over it. There's an old thread somewhere on TDPRI where Wilsey (who was a member) broke down his signal chain for that song, and there wasn't much to it (other than his playing).

I read somewhere that it was a Strat in to a Deluxe Reverb on that track with a delay with the input fader on the console being manually ridden to control the bloom of the tails.

Very nice, but the original is dead clean, no breakup whatsoever, your gain is a little harsh.

Had to get your Simon Cowell moment in for the day or what?

Episode 2 No GIF by America's Got Talent

🤣

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom