Axe-Fx III Firmware 23.00 Public Beta #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
GAPLESS? IT SAYS GAPLESS!!!!!!!!!
Fuck Yeah Yes GIF

I just installed the beta and...it's unbelievable, even presets switch seamlessly - how does that work!!! I think that's really crazy and I never thought it would become a reality!
And the JS410 Green Lead sounds really great too!
I wouldn't have thought that the new HighCut in the Hall Pitch shift would bring so many nuances - very nice!

So thank you again for this great update - now I hope that seamless switching will also be possible for my FM3 - I'm keeping my fingers crossed for us!

While I've always been able to work around the slight audio gaps it really is cool that it's arrived on the III and will likely trickle down to the FM9.

I've long been curious if the "Smoothing" parameter may ever be available for the FM9? I very much like how it gets rid of the phasey artifacts on IRs.

I wanted to try out the new green channel but it is not showing up in myAxe-edit.
I did the update of the Firmware/DynaCabs and then did a "Refresh after firmware update"
but the JS410 Green is not showing up as an amp-type option. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?
  1. Added JS410 Lead Green amp model.

I wanted to try out the new green channel but it is not showing up in myAxe-edit.
I did the update of the Firmware/DynaCabs and then did a "Refresh after firmware update"
but the JS410 Green is not showing up as an amp-type option. Any ideas what I may be doing wrong?

Axe-edit is not updated yet.

Axe-Edit isn't updated yet. You'll need to use the front panel until it is.

This gaplessness will make the song and setlist features something I'll start using for the first time. My extensive workarounds of using mixers, multiplexers, and scene controllers just became unnecessary, and now I can really set up tones just the way I had imagined. I can't thank you enough for this.

I also cannot wait to try the new Satriani model and to retry all the freaking existing models, since one of the bases of the tone of a tube amp has been updated!

I thought Dyna Cabs were the bee's knees, but this goes even further to make the Axe-FX III the absolute best tool out there for the electric guitarist. I second the thought that we essentially just received the gift of an Axe-FX IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom