Axe-Fx III Firmware 22.00 Public Beta #2 (Beta 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we can all see that this new beta firmware is taking time before its official release. A lot of users are requesting Dyna-cabs and microphones to be implemented… and what types they are (or should be).
Many of the people asking for every mic under the sun are the same ones who were complaining about too many IR choices a couple of months ago. There's just no pleasing some people.

No such thing as a release version - changes constantly which is an awesome thing - always beta until Cliff never changes anything again :)

You guys crack me up. Just asking/wondering about possibilities and you guys get all sinister. There’s no hidden agenda, just wondering aloud, if that’s okay with you guys. Too funny man.
Darrin, In Fractal Cult of Hell:
-don't ask
-don't expect
-do not wish
-do not thank
-read Greg writing a message every 2 messages in the forum
-on your knees!
-pet your cat sadistically
Glory to Satan!

I've been consistently happy with each cookie ever since I bought my AXE III and feel only a sense of excitement about future dynacab developments rather than impatience. Many things are well worth waiting for, and more enjoyable thanks to the wait.

People ask for features. It’s the way of the world. It’s not worth arguing over.

It’s an amazing feature and people are interested in mics from their favorite IRs as they start to use the feature.

Live laugh love or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom