Axe-Fx III Firmware 10.0 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't make any tweaks based on the new options available, like Gain Enhancer, ... I just played ... the marshall plexis sounded more raw, in a very good way.

Hi @FractalAudio. I also got something similar to @Paulinfl. When I switched from my "Your Love" preset to my "Sandman" preset, it freezes and all of the output lights hit red and stay there. It only happened while playing and switching presets. It didn't seem to happen if I wasn't playing while switching presets. The "Your Love" preset has a harmonizer on it, and the "Sandman" preset has a virtual capo, so I thought maybe that was it. But then it occurred to me that my "Sandman" preset is also the only one I have with the Jazz 120 amp in it. I switched back to 9.01 and it seems fine.
The Outfield juxtaposed Metallica? Could just be the segue. ;)

What, were you down here in ABQ for Balloon Fiesta? That's your excuse for not staying on top of things ;)?

PS I also love this company
I rolled through ABQ on Labor Day weekend, on my way back to PHX from Tennessee and Indiana. Remembered to make the left turn, so didn't end up in a cave full of treasure....

What, were you down here in ABQ for Balloon Fiesta? That's your excuse for not staying on top of things ;)?

PS I also love this company

Nope. Grew up in SF. Family is here. Brother just went through a bought of Prostrate Cancer (carved it out and he's okay! It's the cancer you should get! 94% success rate!) . Maybe TMI there, but there you go.

I have been to so many Fiesta morning rises and evening glows that I am full.

Mom's 81st birthday. I had to play guitar and piano for 3 hours as she wants music and we don't really know how much longer we'll have her.

Again TMI. Back to the firmware!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom