Axe-Fx III Firmware 10.0 Public Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHAT THE HELL MAN!? How do you even do this? I went from 7.00 straight to 9.00 because I didn't have time to install 8.00. I was planning to install 9.01 today and now 10.00 is in Public Beta already? Don't forget to eat/sleep/take a break at least a few times per week, ok? ;-)

In other words, thank you for cranking out all these updates. You're absolutely killing it :)

Now it is later today and no new beta there
It’s only been a little over an hour since Cliff posted about an updated Beta release, and as he said he “hopes to have it out later today”, it’s also possible it might not be today at all. They will get it out just as fast as is possible, so hang in there.

WHAT THE HELL MAN!? How do you even do this? I went from 7.00 straight to 9.00 because I didn't have time to install 8.00. I was planning to install 9.01 today and now 10.00 is in Public Beta already? Don't forget to eat/sleep/take a break at least a few times per week, ok? ;-)

In other words, thank you for cranking out all these updates. You're absolutely killing it :)
He did take a break....... remember, he got sick a few weeks back?

My Axe-FX is farting after the update. I attach a sound sample and a farting preset that was working fine before the update

I have reverted the firmware to 9.01, and the fart is gone
I too experienced this on some patches.....smells like shit in here!

Just to say, and I know this one has been pulled.

Definitely too much gain on the Silver model - really fighting to clean it up, and failing really to be honest. And much more compression

So I was testing the next beta and selected the AC-20. Was hearing a lot of ghost notes compared to the old algorithm (in the debug build I can select between algorithms with a hidden parameter) and figured that couldn't be right. Hooked up the real AC-20 and, sure enough, ghost notes galore at the same settings.

So I was testing the next beta and selected the AC-20. Was hearing a lot of ghost notes compared to the old algorithm (in the debug build I can select between algorithms with a hidden parameter) and figured that couldn't be right. Hooked up the real AC-20 and, sure enough, ghost notes galore at the same settings.
Will you make your own version and fix the problem while keeping an original model for the Ghost Busters?

Think about this, there are a few things popping up here and there that are bugs or potential bugs. I don't think you can put a timeline on when they will be found and defeated. Our commander in chief has a life which includes family and running a business and even eating and using the bathroom from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom