Axe-Fx III Firmware 1.19 Public Beta

You should already know, but, be aware the preset saved with 1.19 beta are not compatible with any previous version.
If you try you have an empty preset.
If you try to covert with Fractool you will have an empty preset too.
This could be a problem if you share the presets with AXE Change etc
Bye

I take the approach @fremen and @Rex mentioned. I usually use the advanced whammy set on Poly mode, but for that video it's the dual shift mode with voice 2 turned off (level at 0) and the block mix at 100%. First thing in the chain. Block attached.
I can hear a slight modulation when letting a chord ring with the pitch block on. The tracking is great.

Posted in another thread, nobody responded. I’ll try here, pressing value knob takes multiple presses to get back to the grid. Anyone else?

I find the Whammy up or down works best IN FRONT of Amp Block. while Harmonies work better AFTER Amp Block. What about dual Detune or Octave. It seems like it works better BEFORE the Amp. Doesn't make sense to me. Thoughts?

I find the Whammy up or down works best IN FRONT of Amp Block. while Harmonies work better AFTER Amp Block. What about dual Detune or Octave. It seems like it works better BEFORE the Amp. Doesn't make sense to me. Thoughts?
What is your comment in reference to? This thread is about a beta FW version from 10 months ago :)

strange thread topic to post to. maybe start a new thread? i always wonder how people find these threads way in the back to post in.

regardless. put them where you enjoy them.

Back
Top Bottom