im not in the rush to update,so i will wait for the final release
IMPORTANT - READ ME - DON'T IGNORE - LISTEN UP CHUCKLEHEADS
1. This is BETA firmware. It is not guaranteed to be flawless and bug-free.
2. It WILL change the sound of your presets.
3. The volume levels of your presets WILL likely change.
4. There are known issues with minor popping/thumping when changing amp models/channels/scenes.
5. Not every amp model has been updated yet. Some amp models may sound completely wrong. If an amp model is not listed below there is a possibility it won't sound right.
6. There may be issues with Axe-Edit not working correctly for some amp models.
7. You MUST update Axe-Edit to the latest beta for proper operation:
IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO ACCEPT THE ABOVE LIMITIATIONS THEN YOU SHOULD NOT INSTALL THIS FIRMWARE.
The following amp models have been updated and verified against the real amps:
Twin Reverb BF
Orange Tiny Terror
Swart Atomic Space Tone
Dumble ODS-100 HRM
Dumble ODS-100 Clean
Suhr Badger 18
Brit 800 Mod
The following models have been updated but NOT verified yet:
Diezel VH4 Blue
Plexi 50W 6550
I found that I did not like the 5153 100W Red as much in 16 Beta; it felt like it had less gut punch to it than in 15.01. Conversely, I found that I ended up loving the 50W Blue, where it hadn't hit me before. I've never played a real 5153, so the updates might be closer to the real deal than in 15.01. I did see this great Canadian band called Striker live a few years ago, where one player had a 5153 50W, and he sounded fantastic. The 16.00 Beta 50W Blue is definitely a new go to amp for me.The 50w blue is very crushing however.