Axe-Fx II XL+

It's unfortunate, but US products purchased in Europe have always suffered with the fluctuation between the two currencies. I'm not sure why the blame for this should be laid at G66's door and to do so is a great disservice to Sussi and the others that work there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm not sure anyone was blaming Sussi and G66 who are an amazing company with great customer service. It was just getting an understanding as to why there was the price difference in Europe.

It makes sense with the exchange rate. G66 have always been a great company to deal with and if there was any unfair trading I would be highly surprised.

This Statement is only valid, if FAS and it's suppliers would source everything within the US, which I doubt....

My statement is valid for FAS street price of the Axe XL/+ compared to G66, that`s what i talked about. no more, no less. For further interpretations i don`t feel responsible...

IMO, you Euro guys shouldn't complain. Just buy the regular XL at the old price while you can.

Must be nice to have that option. Us Canadians don't get any advance warning of a price increase. Our price just goes up in real time as the CAN falls against the USD.

My statement is valid for FAS street price of the Axe XL/+ compared to G66, that`s what i talked about. no more, no less. For further interpretations i don`t feel responsible...

???me is confused???

I did/do not disagree with your G66 price explanantion at all. I just added that FAS itself is also suffering/benefiting from exchange rate effects, but of course not due to selling units to G66.

Back
Top Bottom