Axe-Fx II XL+ How to load IR's from 3rd Party

Rmichael

Hey, all. I just began using my Axe-Fx II XL+ this evening. I'm in the process of trying to load Ownhammer Cab IR's using the "Axe Manage" utility. However, go in and browse cabs and then select the IR's (.wav) files that I downloaded from Ownhammer, nothing they do not pop up off to the left side or populate my empty cab banks. I've performed a search on the forums but I haven't come across the correct information to work this out yet. Could somebody please help me out so I may get these IR"s loaded into my system?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Ryan

Ok, so I've discovered that I have to use CabLab to convert the 3rd Party .Wav files to UltraIRs, which I have done. However, I'm still unable to physically load the converted IR's into the Axe-Manage: Cabs Empty User Slots. What am I missing?

Ok, so I've discovered that I have to use CabLab to convert the 3rd Party .Wav files to UltraIRs, which I have done. However, I'm still unable to physically load the converted IR's into the Axe-Manage: Cabs Empty User Slots. What am I missing?
Axe Manage will either use WAV or Syx cab files.

-Open manage cabs in Axe Edit
-Open the Windows folder containing unzipped cab files
- Highlight Cab files in windows folder, (as many as you want to move into user slots)
- Drag & Drop into Axe Edit Empty User Slots.
-Save!

Back
Top Bottom