Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.02 Firmware Release

Just for the record, I AM A FANBOY......there.... I said it.

NEVER in 40 years of playing have I received the level of comments of killer tone that I receive every weak.
Never in all these years have I been inspired at this level because of the sonic awesomeness I get as a result of the Fractal.
Excuse the hell out of me for gushing in new firmware threads.
In the future I will attempt to squash my excitement and gratitude for the awesomeness.

:rolleyes:

So is it safe to ask what's on deck for

Archon still possibility in April ???
I thought the Archon was a rumor that got started when someone made a joke to the effect of "it's taking longer than expected because Cliff's adding an Archon model" regarding the hold up while 7.02 was cooking... and people here then ended up repeating it out of context as if was some kind of commitment they had made. I'd love to be proved wrong but I haven't seen anyone at FAS indicate this was in the works.

looking forward to some serious play time this weekend. Lately, I've been trying a new amp every weekend to slowly work my way through the hundreds of amps we have at our disposal. With the latest FW are there any that have really come to life for you? I'm usually a high gain nut but I'm thinking something more boutique..slight breakup. thoughts?

I love using my AX8 for acoustic gigs. There's this Joe Satriani guy who uses it for acoustic gigs too. Works really well. Just saying... :D
Cool! Maybe with some practice and hard work, this Joe fella will make it big some day. Maybe make a CD or two. :)

I thought the Archon was a rumor that got started when someone made a joke to the effect of "it's taking longer than expected because Cliff's adding an Archon model" regarding the hold up while 7.02 was cooking... and people here then ended up repeating it out of context as if was some kind of commitment they had made. I'd love to be proved wrong but I haven't seen anyone at FAS indicate this was in the works.

I think it's in reference to a post cliff made on another forum saying it was a very likely addition coming, wait for it, "soon"

https://www.thegearpage.net/board/i...mp-model-quality.1796173/page-2#post-23557247

Back
Top Bottom