Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 7.00 Public Beta #2

Appreciate you releasing a beta out quick. Looking forward to when the wife lets me go to my guitar room :)

Great news! Not yet downloaded, but just wanted to say thank you!!! For me, every FW update has been an improvement. Thanks to everyone on the team for your hard work. Can't wait to hear the results.

first check on headphones is great. Loud monitor check tomorrow, rehearsal this weekend. Gig coming up. Salivating....

by the way, in the headphones, I hear a cleaner high end. There was some crackling that is gone. Am I imagining this? I didn't alter anything. Just played through existing presets.

In any case, thank you thank you thank you FAS!

Added “Dirty Shirley 2” amp model based on an earlier version of this amp with some different component values. This model is a little more aggressive than the regular model.
As the owner of an early Dirty Shirley, thank you! I haven't had much time to play with it, but so far I really like the new model.

first impressions - sounds great!! bass response is tighter and more focused, more touch sensitivity, highs are more powerful & harmonically rich.
I run my clean patches at the edge of slight break-up, but this cleaned the fenders up and sounds even better. Lead lines seem to have more power behind them and better note separation. I like! :) Thanks again FAS

Thanks Cliff and the Team. Can't wait to try this (too late to turn up here in the UK)! Is anyone finding like me, that the Dirty Shirley 2 isn't being picked up by Axe -Edit?

Great firmware beta!!! I didn't get the first beta before this one so can't compare but sounds badass. Not sure what magic went into this one but immediately my JVM patch that I use with my FRFR setup had this awesome saturation and overlaying tones, etc. that captures what a high gain amp should sound like.

I have only noticed one bug and not sure if it was a one time thing. My screen text had a rough looking "mirror" of the preset number and name underneath the actual number and name but was nearly unreadable. It was like a double of the original text. I'll see if it comes back but never have seen anything like that before. Sounds so awesome I really could give a rat's ass about it to be honest. :)

Back
Top Bottom