Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 5.03 Firmware Released

Noticed something last night. The other day i was playing with the placement of the gate block, after the amp and moved the gate on 6-7 patches. All of these had a global amp block. All I did was move the block after the amp, and tweak a second and hit save. Last night at practice my amp had no balls (we use a jamhub direct), low end was gone, thought it could be due to the gate swap.

This morning went through and opened it up in AxeEdit, and the amp block the sag was at 0.00, which is off, I usually have my sag on that amp very low almost off anyway, just the tick before off. So something changed it to off, thus the power amp modeling was off, and boy could I hear it. Not sure if it's a bug, but i'm just sharing this so if it happens to anyone else.

With the latest firmware versons the SAG parameter in global amp blocks lost its connection to the global data.
When you save a preset that connection is restored.

hi guys

am I crazy or Marshall Plexi stays clean with gain at 10 !!!!! same with some fender, the AB crunch on my AX8 and stays clean on my FX2 !!! arffff WTF ?????

hi guys

am I crazy or Marshall Plexi stays clean with gain at 10 !!!!! same with some fender, the AB crunch on my AX8 and stays clean on my FX2 !!! arffff WTF ?????

Sounds like you turned power amp modeling off in the Global menu.

hi guys

You're crazy. Try resetting the block. Something isn't right if it's clean at gain on 10. Check the volume knob on your guitar?

Back
Top Bottom