Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 2.04 Firmware Release

Cliff said he has to test and measure every model, so I think we'll all have to keep the metaphorical it in our collective metaphorical pants.

Cliff can just test and measure the specific amp models that I personally enjoy using, which would then allow him to release it sooner, and I'll be all the happier.... too bad for you other guys who don't like the same things I do lol

I don't get it guys... What's the big deal about FW Qv3? It will be so lame compared to FW Qv17!
Mark my words!

Agreed. I'm not, like, watching this forum or anything. I have work, chores, study, a lot of important stuff to do, like watch pseudo-scientific videos on Youtube. By that standard its not really respectable to watch a forum on a musician product with over angst. 6 months down the line when I discover there is a new Axe Edit 5 and we're on Firmware Q20, I will know, without any trouble, that Quantum firmwares don't increment one by one. They jump. Like Quantum stuff is supposed to do. So I basically didn't miss anything. See, its quantum. Its all there all the time, just like the Big Bang would be all here still right now. That is, if that theory was worth a crap, as mainstream astronomers feel relieved to point out. Anyway, after Q3 came out next week, Cliff didn't need to name anything Q4. He could go Q5, per the Fibonacci series. He could use a new title, like the Fractal God Particle Firmware.

Anyway. enjoy all those unreleased firmwares peoples. Study the new age stuff from the middle ages and try to understand this stuff. You'll really feel much better. (Until you realize that Bode and Keppler predicted the huge invisible ring around Saturn that's twice the diameter of the moon as viewed from Earth. If it wasn't for Cliff's future timeline Fractal God Particle Firmware, that would still cause me conCERN).

[QUOTE="jesussaddle, post: 1352943, member: 9009) Cliff didn't need to name anything Q4. He could go Q5, ).[/QUOTE]
So would that be a quantum leap?

Agreed. I'm not, like, watching this forum or anything. I have work, chores, study, a lot of important stuff to do, like watch pseudo-scientific videos on Youtube. By that standard its not really respectable to watch a forum on a musician product with over angst. 6 months down the line when I discover there is a new Axe Edit 5 and we're on Firmware Q20, I will know, without any trouble, that Quantum firmwares don't increment one by one. They jump. Like Quantum stuff is supposed to do. So I basically didn't miss anything. See, its quantum. Its all there all the time, just like the Big Bang would be all here still right now. That is, if that theory was worth a crap, as mainstream astronomers feel relieved to point out. Anyway, after Q3 came out next week, Cliff didn't need to name anything Q4. He could go Q5, per the Fibonacci series. He could use a new title, like the Fractal God Particle Firmware.

Anyway. enjoy all those unreleased firmwares peoples. Study the new age stuff from the middle ages and try to understand this stuff. You'll really feel much better. (Until you realize that Bode and Keppler predicted the huge invisible ring around Saturn that's twice the diameter of the moon as viewed from Earth. If it wasn't for Cliff's future timeline Fractal God Particle Firmware, that would still cause me conCERN).
Hitting the pipe LOL?

Where is the forum moderator? This thread has gotten so far off topic. I read the forum to hear people's thoughts on the thread's subject matter. I believe that is the purpose of this forum. Correct me if I am wrong.
That's not really the role of moderators on this forum. They help keep things in line with The Rules (most of the time). They're not primarily curators of information. I don't know many forums that have that kind of moderator role, really. Can't think of one in the last 30 years of using computers in some sort of centralized group exchange that's had that, actually. It's tangents all the way down.

So, you're not wrong. But you're not right either. Life's rich tapestry...

Where is the forum moderator? This thread has gotten so far off topic. I read the forum to hear people's thoughts on the thread's subject matter. I believe that is the purpose of this forum. Correct me if I am wrong.

So the purpose of this forum is to have a moderator who forces people to stick to what you specifically want to read ? Wow.... You sound like your a blast to hang out with at dinner parties.

On the topic of the original thread, is Quantum 3 around the corner? I can't help feeling that it will arrive in about 3-4 days, but an exact time frame is beyond my capabilities right now, since I am clouded over in Klon mystique. Captains of industry should band together and lead us into the clear light, away from all this shrouding in claims that bespeak of cultism. That way we can pine more effectively.

Which is why I want to again point out that the MP1 is not, certainly, going to be in Quantum 3. Because putting the MP1 into the Axe FX would be like a magician pulling a rabbit out of a rabbit. Unrealistic pining is a pining to be avoided.

So, what do we know about Quantum 3.. Let's review...

Oh yeah, not a damn thing. Good. Baby steps. I feel much better now.

LOL

Well, I stand corrected. I reread the forum rules and there is nothing about staying on topic or getting off of topic of a specific thread. So I guess you can talk about anything on your mind and forget about the thread topic. Enjoy!!

Question, who is using not the "latest" in FW 2.04, i stick on some models with 2.01 and with high gainer stuff at the "latest" model...

Question, who is using not the "latest" in FW 2.04, i stick on some models with 2.01 and with high gainer stuff at the "latest" model...

I completely forgot we had that feature so I don't even know how mine is set! :) I can't remember if I used an old firmware on one of my presets. I need to go back and check that.

Back
Top Bottom