Axe-Fx II "Quantum" Rev 1.01 Firmware Release

is there any reason I would favor FW 20 over Quantum? Not sure what it is but for some reason I gel with that version over every time I load quantum. I know it's not my imagination. It's something that is hard to describe.....
By the way this is the first time I have felt this way about a FW.

thanks

is there any reason I would favor FW 20 over Quantum? Not sure what it is but for some reason I gel with that version over every time I load quantum. I know it's not my imagination. It's something that is hard to describe.....

thanks

I would wait and try the new update it should be coming soon , maybe that will change things for ya

thanks

Probably the new 'Real Time Spice' (RTS) algorithms "that offer a degree of accuracy not found in any other product."

The preamp valves where updated and the default changed, try setting them to the previous models in the pretube type parameter?

The preamp valves where updated and the default changed, try setting them to the previous models in the pretube type parameter?

Did that happen on many amp models?
I had noticed that the preamp hardness parameter now defaults to 9, but I hadn't noticed much else. I'm not one to go resetting amp blocks, just in case I had done any deep editing.

Did that happen on many amp models?
I had noticed that the preamp hardness parameter now defaults to 9, but I hadn't noticed much else. I'm not one to go resetting amp blocks, just in case I had done any deep editing.
Not sure sir, I was refering back to the release notes of Q1.0
"New RTS triode models. There are three new triode models based on our new algorithms: 12AX7A (default), ECC83 and 7025. The previous models are still available and may be selected with the Pre Tube Type parameter. Note that the models have all shifted and if you were using a model other than default previously you will need to adjust your preset to the desired model"

Not sure sir, I was refering back to the release notes of Q1.0
"New RTS triode models. There are three new triode models based on our new algorithms: 12AX7A (default), ECC83 and 7025. The previous models are still available and may be selected with the Pre Tube Type parameter. Note that the models have all shifted and if you were using a model other than default previously you will need to adjust your preset to the desired model"

Thanks,
I remember seeing that, but I figured it didn't likely affect any of the models I use. Maybe I should check if it did. Haha.

thanks, not sure what it is but I played tonight my first gig with my new original band and first time ever with something like the Fractal. It sounded amazing and HUGE at the front of the house. Felt nice and just how I like it. Still always tweaking things a bit but over all it was a great
first time out with the Fractal.

thanks, not sure what it is but I played tonight my first gig with my new original band and first time ever with something like the Fractal. It sounded amazing and HUGE at the front of the house. Felt nice and just how I like it. Still always tweaking things a bit but over all it was a great
first time out with the Fractal.

He Sully ,great to hear that ,I know you were talking about FEEL .you might want to check out this thread as it gives some good advice for the lead players softer spongy feel .i also set the character from peaking to Dynamic and noticed that does actually give a bit of bounce

http://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/i-had-a-b-time-constant-epiphany.106309/

Back
Top Bottom