Axe-FX II - Noisy Output 2 (Digital and Crackle Pops)

Hi Bodde,

I think it is more fair to fractal that you contact support instead of posting the same negative posts over and over again.
I gave you a solution for the hiss and it does,t function for you so i quess since your problem is still there and unique for you that either you have a setting wrong
or you have a bad unit, either way give support the chance to solve it, i can assure you that you are in good hands for support. Personally i never met a company with such stunning support as fractal and G66.

And for you it,s more fun to enjoy your axe when this is solved.

Good luck with it, i know for sure the guys from fractal will fix it for you and you can start enjoying the unit without the frustration.

Greetings

Hans

hmmm..I don't buy this. I use effect loop mostly in clean to moderate drive situations. I never use high gain. Also never had any problems with hiss on other machines.

Some people keep turning this into a "hum" thread. This is NOT the "hum" thread. This is the "crackle" thread. I can not get rid of the crackles for the life of me. I restart is the only thing that seems to remove the crackles for a while. No USB is hooked up. Through headphones only, as well as through FRFR only. MFC attached, MFC removed, still gets crackles either way.

The sound coming out is great, just crackling in the background. Snap, snap, crackle, pop.

Some people keep turning this into a "hum" thread. This is NOT the "hum" thread. This is the "crackle" thread. I can not get rid of the crackles for the life of me. I restart is the only thing that seems to remove the crackles for a while. No USB is hooked up. Through headphones only, as well as through FRFR only. MFC attached, MFC removed, still gets crackles either way.

The sound coming out is great, just crackling in the background. Snap, snap, crackle, pop.

You need to contact support. It sounds like your unit has a defect.

Using output 1 in stereo and output 2 as a mono mode copy of out1, I discovered the crackling problem. So far, though, the crackling only comes out of the left channel of output 2, so I am using only output 2 right as a workaround.

Hello, I had the same problem with Ultra. The fix was after two days searching faulty extension cord/ power strip. It had worked ovet 7 years but now it had working hours full. Hope this helps someone.

Back
Top Bottom