Axe-Fx II Manual updated to v14

I'll add (and indicate) XL-only features as soon as the dust settles around here.

Yeah, good luck with that M@. :eagerness:

Seriously though, we do appreciate all that you do for the community and FAS.

Everyone mentions Cliff taking a break, what about you?

Thank you M@! This will be very helpful to me and the rest of the FAS community. Now I can check this off my Wish List :) I can't wait for someone to ask me what the last book was that I read ...Fractal Audio Systems Axe-Fx II Firmware 14!

Now everyone from the FAS Team, go get at least 8 hours of sleep and enjoy your weekend!

Awesome!!!!! I've had Axe Fx Standard, Ultra and II and I still refer to the manual sometimes. I'm excited that it is now up to date.

Yes, very nice work, as always, Matt :)

Perhaps a mention somewhere of the non-intuitive but useful interaction of these settings, where:
Setting Ignore Redundant PC to ON, doesn't ignore redundant PCs if Scene Revert is also set ON.

These settings allows us to reset patch/scene combinations seamlessly (patches with scene 1 direct from normal PC messages, or any patch & scene combination using MIDI MAPPING). I'm not sure if this is intentional, but I hope it's never changed. I'd hate to lose seamless patch & scene resets.

Reactions: yek
Looks like there might be a mistake in the amp appendix. The Plexi 100W High, Jump and Normal are listed as being based off models from 1959, 1960, 1961 respectively. I would have thought they'd be from the same amp (auto-increment error?)

This of course has no consequence whatsoever, but it caught my eye.

Wait a sec...there's....gulp....a manual?

I thought we passed down knowledge the old fashioned - words from Yek's mouth?

I prefer tried-and-true knowledge transfer: gathering around the campfire and doing interpretive folk dances, with cave paintings instead of screen shots. My business meetings are very entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom