Axe FX II LFO/Envelope Modifiers and Crazy sounds.

ralphonz

Inspired
Hi Everyone,

Thinking about getting an Axe FX II and am just reading through the manual. I make a lot of electronic music and love some of the features on the Axe FX like modifiers as I'm used to using synths in this way. However, the manual says:

"Parameters that can be controlled are marked with a special symbol (left top)...Parameters without the symbol cannot be controlled."

Then it has a picture of a delay effect and the feedback can't be modified! Thats one of the first one's I'd go for, especially with a pedal.

I'd be interested to see just which parameters can be modified to see if this feature is really as cool as it sounds, so if any one has a list or can point me at one I'd very much appreciate it.

Most of what I can find about the axe fx is people making your everyday guitar sounds or replicating classic tones which I'm not really interested in at all. Any further info or demos anyone could give me of things that aren't rock, metal, blues or Jazz would be great. What I want to know is "Does this thing have a unique sound?" and "Can I make sounds that are usable but don't sound like anything thats gone before?"

Thanks

Last edited:
There is no list. It would be extraordinarily long. Depending on the delay algorithm you use, the individual feedback (L/R) may not be modifiable. However, in those cases the Master Feedback will be modifiable.

Some of those links are really interesting. Especially love the Synthy Arps and Vangelis. I Look forward to getting an Axe FX!

There are also a number of crazy sounds included w/ the factory presets... Poltergeist Pig, etc. Find something interesting and start tweaking from there!

Back
Top Bottom