Axe-fx II LCD screen size? (For Screen Protector)

mortega76

Fractal Fanatic
I'm looking for a screen protector for the Axe-fx II... I have some 4 1/2 by 3 screen covers but I don't think that it will be wide enough for the Axe2... I'm not near the device right now... can someone tell me the dimensions of the glass cover including the glass cover... by roughly resizing the image on the FAS page it looks to be about 5 1/4 x 2... could someone please confirm? Also, has anyone found a screen cover that would work? Thanks.

My measurements came up to 5 by 2.25. Where do you plan on getting one? Wouldn't it be great if someone made one with magnification like the camera industry has. The bigger screen is better for me than the Ultra but can always use more.

I ended up cutting a 5 x 3 inch universal screen protector... and overlapped a piece for the small spot... I'm thinking of buying an iPad screen protector from eBay (about $3) and cut it to size... but for now this will work...

Does the factory piece not stay on for long? Or are zombie troll gremlins boot kicking the front of your II that necessitate routine changing of screen protection? :lol

a properly sized and cut actual screen protector will look nicer than the factory one. I mean it's got the pull tab, some bubbles, not meant to be a fulltime protector. I'd never thought of getting a real protector, but will due to this thread, that's a good idea.

Back
Top Bottom