Legacy Axe-FX II: GnR - Welcome to the Jungle

Sounds sick dude! Very close to the original. Did you use your strat, or some other guitar? Keep on rockin man!

Awesome again Gamedojo! Your recording is kicking, But the patch might have a issue?

It doesn't want to load in my latest version of Axe-Edit? It just displays a lighten preset # 383 with no patch name and none of the amp,effects blocks even appear?! .... strange..... Is anybody else experiencing problems with the patch? I'm going to keep checking my settings in the meantime....

Awesome again Gamedojo! Your recording is kicking, But the patch might have a issue?

It doesn't want to load in my latest version of Axe-Edit? It just displays a lighten preset # 383 with no patch name and none of the amp,effects blocks even appear?! .... strange..... Is anybody else experiencing problems with the patch? I'm going to keep checking my settings in the meantime....

Let me know if you get it to work or not. Note it was created in v6.02 and axe edit v1.307..... So be sure it's up to date first. But it would not surprise me if it's broken since I have to use the midi interface and not USB since my Mac is ancient.

Let me know if you get it to work or not. Note it was created in v6.02 and axe edit v1.307..... So be sure it's up to date first. But it would not surprise me if it's broken since I have to use the midi interface and not USB since my Mac is ancient.

I just tried it again and its not responding? :cry

Along with the lighten patch number "383" it also says "Empty"? I downloaded it twice to make sure and I have 6.02 / AE v1.307. Also, I tried another of your patches and it loaded fine!

I wish others would chime in a "yah or nay" to how the patch is working for them?

well, I saved it down again, and re-uploaded it to my server. Give it a try now. Not sure whats going on.

c
I just tried it again and its not responding? :cry

Along with the lighten patch number "383" it also says "Empty"? I downloaded it twice to make sure and I have 6.02 / AE v1.307. Also, I tried another of your patches and it loaded fine!

I wish others would chime in a "yah or nay" to how the patch is working for them?

I have the same problem as FractalGRinder - not sure what is going on here?

I have a good feeling its due to me upgrading to version 1.307 for Axe Edit. It was already buggy with my midi interface and old mac. I'm guessing this was the final straw.

BUMMER. I'll take the preset off my site until I can get access to a newer mac and USB to upload the patch. Sorry guys.

Back
Top Bottom