Axe-Fx II fw14 Released!

Gig tonight so no update for me yet but downloaded and excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk using the world's most ironically named cell phone company; sprint.

Wiki has been updated, where applicable.

Info about the Angel model:
Amp: all models - Axe-Fx II Wiki

OK - I hesitate to raise this because of the rabbit hole potential and its off-topic for this thread ... but ... any plans over time for the Community (not just Yek) to add TAF and Cab Pack X Ultra Res IR suggestions to the Amp Wiki (beyond the freebies packed with FW releases that Yek has already done). :)

Is the Wiki open to anyone to add suggested amp-URIR suggestions and how would this work (assuming its an acceptable idea).

Its certainly a lot of work, I know, but ... IMHO it carries with it a huge potential to boost both FAS and 3rd party cab pack sales, boost awareness and recognition of user shared free UR IRs, as well as, boost Fractalite AXE FX II/XL user satisfaction to boot. :geek

OK - it was just a thought and MHO ... please don't shoot me! :D

PS - if there is interest then lets start a new thread to discuss how this would work and not distract folks from the subject of this thread: Firmware 14 for the Axe-Fx II

Last edited:
Huge thanks!! You guys deliver so much goodness in every update, it's always exciting, like buying the Axe for the first time!!

What will they do next..................

Back
Top Bottom