Axe-Fx II Firmware Version 6.00, MFC-101 Firmware Version 2.01 Up

Of course it comes out when I'm away from my gear for 3 days! Phooey. Bah humbug. :eek:

And thanks for all your hard work, Cliff, all the others at FAS, and all you beta testers.

Gotta Go Home:
1) Change my Shorts cause I just messed myself
2) Change my Firmware

Thanks this made it in good time for me... I was going to set levels at Next Practice Friday, since I lowered ALL my patches by a few db's to give me more Room for Lead Patches without clipping. Now I can 6.0, Restore My Presets, and be ready for Friday to Set Levels and will not have to do the Level Setting Exercise Twice... WOOHOO!!!!

YeeeeHAAAWW. Eternal thanks to Cliff&Krew.

I'm over my eyeballs in a project till may 12 so I can't update/redial. But looking forward to everyones insights.

I'd love to try the new features in 6.0, unfortunately I have a hectic schedule of board posting first ;-) Seriously though, just in time to pick a new solo tone for the album I'm working on, thanks guys!

Fanfrigg'ntastic! Just two days before my birthday. Thanks for the great birthday present Cliff! You can bet I won't be returning it.

I got home, checked email, loaded the site, hit refresh once and it was there. Been jamming with it for a few minutes with one of my favorite patches and its a little different, but not horrifically mangled which was my biggest concern.

As for uploading the new factory versions I'm assuming that we need to have the latest AxeEdit to do it correctly, right?

Is this really happening? IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING? PINCH MY AAARM! <3 "file transfer in progress" <3 (Cliff, muah. Just, MUAH!) (<3)

Back
Top Bottom