Axe-Fx II Firmware 19.00 Released

Cliff, this is being dead serious, to me the distortion has improved....The main preset I am working on now I could instantly hear the clarity NICE!!!

Is it just me or did FAS remove 'UR' from all the ultrares cab names? I liked to search 'UR' in the cab selection screen and have them all come up in one place. Bummer. Great update though, no bugs so far.

Just in time for my gig on Saturday! Thanks!

Is the 5F8 modeling the Normal channel on the amp?

Last edited:
And Axe Edit support tomorrow, that's what I was waiting for.

Thanks for your continuing tireless commitment to the Axe FX II.

Forgive my cluelessness, but the UltraRes Samples folder has different names than what has installed in the update? Things like TAF_WAT_MIX.sysex etc I cant find in the cab managing page. I am rocking an XL so thought they was a part of the FW update itsself?

Forgive my cluelessness, but the UltraRes Samples folder has different names than what has installed in the update? Things like TAF_WAT_MIX.sysex etc I cant find in the cab managing page. I am rocking an XL so thought they was a part of the FW update itsself?

those cabs were one of the first offerings of Ultra Res. i believe those are included in XL and XL+ units as Factory cabs, but on non-XL units (the Mark I and Mark II), they are included separately to add to your User cabs.

again, the cabs in that folder are NOT the new cabs mentioned in FW 19. please read my article, and other past articles, to learn more:

Axe-Fx II - Firmware 19.00 Released | AxeFxTutorials.com

Thanks for the info Chris!
Upon closer inspection i found all the IRs i couldnt recognise in the folder, just slight variations in the names.
Really diggin the 4x12 Lerxst R121 impulse!

Last edited:
Axe Edit coming out tomorrow means we're going to see samples from TAFs Big Box IRs with the new Fractal Bundles (presets with IRs paired up together) !!! I'm equally excited to try those out!! Put em out tomorrow Andy so I can buy them for the weekend!

Last edited:
Won't get to load til tomorrow. Is the problem with the drive levels fixed? Also have any other drives been G3d?

god damn it. was suspposed to have 3 hous to play tongiht for the 1st time since my daughter was born 5 months ago . wife was going out with a friend and mother in law was going to take the baby and a new FW to play with , awesome

now an hour ago my sister in law has gone into labor a week early and they are moving tomorrow so I have to pack their stuff tonight with my wife

woe is me

god damn it. was suspposed to have 3 hous to play tongiht for the 1st time since my daughter was born 5 months ago . wife was going out with a friend and mother in law was going to take the baby and a new FW to play with , awesome

now an hour ago my sister in law has gone into labor a week early and they are moving tomorrow so I have to pack their stuff tonight with my wife

woe is me

You're a better man than me!

j/k you're doing the right thing \m/

Back
Top Bottom