Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.12 Released

As I've seen that this was a beta version for only XL users, I wasn't honestly concerned that there won't be a Mark version released very soon. It has never happened before and there was surely some objective reason for that. I mean, with new releases coming on in this insane tempo, how can someone come up with an idea about marketing tricks. I don't write posts praising FAS a lot but we should be happy that we enjoy playing guitar with our beloved black box in these times when this people are on the top of their energy and devotion to drive this thing so fast forward.

Sorry FAS, but that's a very strange behavior toward customers.

Purchasing a product provides owners certain rights, but there are always limits. IMHO it sounds to me like Cliff is just letting him know (and the forum) that this is the case.

Why is FW19 even discussed in this thread? XL Version or not...
What has happened to this thread is the exact reason i mostly give up reading this forum.
1 good comment hidden in between 500 others.
I really wish that stickies would be made with all new FW, info, whatever and closed for all other then mods. Updated once a week or what is needed for bugs, news and so forth.
Ofcourse there should still be room for threads like this, but it would save alot of reading for people that just want official news and save the horde for another day.

Btw I love 18.02. Thanks alot FAS.

Am I the only one experiencing that the Mix function of the distortion pedals doesn't work with latest updates? It doesn't blend in the dry signal, but only turns down the wet (aka distorted signal)

Am I the only one experiencing that the Mix function of the distortion pedals doesn't work with latest updates? It doesn't blend in the dry signal, but only turns down the wet (aka distorted signal)

This is on the 19.00 beta or the 18.12 release?

I'm now rocking an Earthquaker Devices Palisades in front of my Axe-fx II and I couldn't be happier. It's a swiss army knife TS type pedal, and in the very short time period that I've had it, plenty of class settings have been found.

I know this is an old thread, but I'd love to have the Earthquaker Devices Palisades as on option on the Axe-Fx. After checking a bunch of drive pedal shootout videos, that is the only pedal that I liked enough to consider trying it myself as an alternative to a Tube Screamer.

I'd always used a B7K with my bass.

Love that Fractal gave us that pedal. The B7K along with the Ampeg SVT bass amp model gives me my dream bass tone.

#metoo :tearsofjoy:

Still play the Axe II as a backup at home and still love the tones. Uff - I already thought I'll have to retweak the presets after another FW update.

Looks cool. @2112 Did a nice demo:

Cool how you can stack the tones. Wish Leon would have put it through the lead channel of the Mark IV for uber high gain, as that's what I use, but it was still a great demo.

on the pedals website there is a number of higher gain amps used to demo the pedal. Maybe something like this demo.

Back
Top Bottom