Axe-Fx II Firmware 18.11 Released

Well, who'da thunk?!?!?

It just goes to show - no one HAS to upgrade - your tone sounds great, Black Bitch!

Me, on the other hand - I have to pull the lever, I'm a born lever-puller. I held off a bit on some of the major betas, but other than that I've always got to see if it got bigger, better, faster, stronger, longer, or louder. Got to do the updates, so I'll "know". I don't think I've ever gone back to a previous FW version, although there have been a couple that I thought maybe sounded better before. I tweaked a bit, and they got to where they needed to be, for my uses. And by the next FW release, Cliff & team usually had that anomaly back into it's proper place, and the world was new again.

Thanks but I was talking about the MFC 101 - I update everey firmware update allways on the spot - I love the updates of Firmware, just not for the MFC, because it's to complicated for me with the midi cable :)

Thanks but I was talking about the MFC 101 - I update everey firmware update allways on the spot - I love the updates of Firmware, just not for the MFC, because it's to complicated for me with the midi cable :)

Yeah, I totally agree with that one.

Do it directly from the PC with Fractal Bot and Midisport 2x2 - so there´s no Problem!

Would be great if you could get fremen or yek or or mark day patches with ir's included for a fee.than we could really hear the complete sounds as programmed by the makers.

Ok thanks, do i still have to use a midi cable and which one - 5 or 7 pin? Is there a video doing it with Fractal Bot?
You must use a 5-pin MIDI cable.

The procedure is REALLY easy. I can PM you a detailed step by step guide if you want, just to not get the thread too much off-topic.
What MFC version you have? Mark I, II, III...

I believe it will still be subject to the "honour code" :))
I am one of the happy guitarists using Fremen's presets. Following his indications I bought the commercial IR's used in his releases, and now I take full advantage of his work.
I believe that this feature should rather be an easier way to back-up your own presets that share commercial IR's. I respected and totally understood this request.
Think: who will spend so much time creating great cabs with no money at all to support their work? Think of this as paying for someone's time.

And if you use Fremen's presets, please donate. As much as you can afford, anything goes. I'll keep supporting his efforts and generousity.
Same goes for all the other preset-builders on this forum.

SPQR

Bibanu

Back
Top Bottom