Axe-Fx II Factory Preset Demos Episode 2: Preset 040 Buttery

jlynnb1

Axe-Master
Just uploaded the second vid in the series that I'm doing. Still gotta make these shorter, but it's a good demo of what it can do. Probably a little information overload at the top for guys that are familiar with the Axe, but I'm trying to show how versatile it is and thought it would be good for those that are less familiar. Any tips/critiques/ideas etc would be welcomed. Check it out if you get the chance...

lovely amp. with master on 10, a tiny bit of out comp, the cabs from the preset and some healthy delay, it's very inspiring to play...especially with a strat in position 4. :) i've lost hours to this amp

Reactions: yek
Excellent job of demoing the preset and showing a wide range of capabilities, even from a stock preset. I may just have to go back and re-load that preset to mess around with it again.

Cheers,

Lee

thanks guys, I really appreciate it! I get tired of hearing people try and pretend it's high gain only machine! I'm on a mission, lol...

And simeon, I agree. I think I even said in the video that I would run that master higher if I were setting it up from scratch, but I'm trying to show there's great tone without deep tweaking or whatever, that you can take a factory preset and rock. after doing this video it tempts me to revisit it as a gigging tone but I love my DC30 tones as well...what a nice problem to have!

Back
Top Bottom