Axe FX II demo at MI

Yeah these are awesome. Thanks to Tone Alchemy for making it happen.

There was supposed to be professional video of this event. When there were technical difficulties with that, the organizers scheduled another event. That one will get filmed, and we'll push it around the web!

NY Amp show videos I bounced the audio yesterday and will get some edits ready for next week.

I hear that since this, Axe-Fx is being written into the guitar curriculum at MI.

Admin M@ said:

There was supposed to be professional video of this event. When there were technical difficulties with that, the organizers scheduled another event. That one will get filmed, and we'll push it around the web!

NY Amp show videos I bounced the audio yesterday and will get some edits ready for next week.

I hear that since this, Axe-Fx is being written into the guitar curriculum at MI.

Awesome news on both items! Can I audit that class!? :)

Sweet! I had a thought that I really wanted to pimp the Axe-Fx to the Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences while I was attending there last year. They offer certifications on certain pieces of hardware, (TC Electronic M3000 for example) and I thought I might be able to sell them on the idea that Fractal gear was going to be a big part of the future of audio. However, most of the people who have the juice to really consider such a thing are all "old guard" hardcore analog guys. The tubes and 2 inch tape crowd. Not easily swayed. I still have contact with many of my instructors from there, so I may revisit this idea sometime soon. It'd be great to have that many people exposed to FAS.

Matt, any idea if the patch they were using at the beginning of the video that they called the "classic Bob Bradshaw" sound is a factory preset? They go back to the same patch at the end. Sounds really nice, but to my ears it could be 1 of 10 or so presets.

Back
Top Bottom