Axe-Fx II Builds Confidence and Fights Depression!

GotMetalBoy

Power User
Seriously though, I used to not have much self esteem or confidence in my playing or rig to the point of getting depressed before and after shows but not anymore! I get the tone I want and can fully controller it with my MFC-101, 4x Boss FV-500 expression pedals and homemade 4 footswitch pedal for scenes. The other great thing about my rig is that it's really light weight, so I don't have to worry about hurting my back before going on stage. My rig is so easy to setup bc I only have to connect 5 cables: 2 Speaker cables, Guitar cable, MFC-101 cable & power cable, so I'm ready to play in less than 2 minutes. I also admit that I suffer from seasonal depression and hate the cold and snow but this winter I'll be keeping myself busy indoors playing through my FAS rig and recording.

I've played 2 great shows this month but almost thought I wasn't going to make it last weekend bc I kept getting stuck in snow. It's great when people notice my FAS rig too and you can see the GAS glowing in their eyes haha
Here's a video of me playing with one of my bands The Mondayz @ The Club @ The Main Street Armory in Rochester, NY on Saturday, December 14, 2013.

The show starts at 01:50 unless you want to watch some technical difficulties.

The Mondayz @ The Club @ The Main Street Armory Sat Dec 14, 2013 - YouTube

Great to hear Lou - good stuff :encouragement:

However, get those cases and bags off the stage dude!!!

I'm a bit OCD over a neat stage ;)

coverd-stage.jpg

Haha the sound guy was yelling at us too to remove our cases but I like having everything in my sight so nothing mysteriously disappears. It also helps w getting everything off the stage fast when we're done playing bc they only give bands 5min to setup & I hate when bands drag their feet breaking down their gear bc it shortens the next bands set time.

Back
Top Bottom