Axe-Fx II at NAMM

Cooper Carter

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hey guys,

Thought I'd share this video the guys at Mission took of me playing at NAMM with the Axe!! I'm using the stock Wrecker preset with the delay and drive turned on cranked through the stereo Gemini cab.

This is one of the tracks off my upcoming solo album, which I'll be posting details about soon!

(Also thanks to Ernie Ball Music Man for the loaner of the ridiculously good JP 15) :eek:

Last edited:
Hey guys,

Thought I'd share this video the guys at Mission took of me playing at NAMM with the Axe!! I'm using the stock Wrecker preset with the delay and drive turned on cranked through the stereo Gemini cab.

This is one of the tracks off my upcoming solo album, which I'll be posting details about soon!

(Also thanks to Ernie Ball Music Man for the loaner of the ridiculously good JP 15) :eek:

I was in attendance and was there for this performance. It was awesome seeing this and getting to meet you. Sounded great.

Sweet sound and playing! Love to hear more details on the forthcoming album as I could listen to that tune all day!

Very nice that EB loaned you the JP15 to play! (At first I was insanely jealous you picked one up, but then saw the note!) I've been trying to sell my backup '12 JP6 (still mint) but the value has plummeted since the Majesty and now the JP15s have come out!!

(BTW, Thanks again for all the lesson classes, and YouTube videos... Really convinced me picking up the Axe-FX II was the way to go!!)

Last edited:
Nice, the intro was kind of reminiscent of Dunluce by Gary Moore, then it kind of went all Joe. :)

Cool! You must be running a beta of Firmware 18.

Word is it as a new ambient reverb called "NAMM!"

Great playing, nice composition.

Last edited:
Sounds awesome despite all the NAMM noise in the background. Please put me down for your album!!! :encouragement: Tone is definitely in the fingers, I don't get the same results as you from that patch.

Cooper what can I say, your an awesome guy and an awesome player. I appreciate what you do, and I'll be buying that album, when its released. Remember Austin, I almost had the Georgia reporter at your stage that night. Next time.

Great clip Cooper! I envy you for getting to play that JP15. :)

Nice, the intro was kind of reminiscent of Dunluce by Gary Moore, then it kind of went all Joe. :)

I definitely got an "In The Presence Of Enemies" vibe from that intro. :lol

In a sea of sound, thanks for not being just another mindless shredder. The NAMM is so interesting every year, if even just to see exactly what not to do. You did it right. Tasteful playing, sir.

Back
Top Bottom