Axe Fx II and Matrix products on our booth at Namm.

MatrixAmp

Inspired
Axe Fx II + Matrix + Matt Picone at our booth at Namm. see last post for times.

Hi,
We shall have a couple of Axe II and the Matrix lineup of passive/active cabs and poweramps on our booth at Namm #5399

Matt Picone will be popping in, as will a few guys from this forum and a couple of our international artists - Dates and times to be confirmed.

If anyone fancies coming along to try various combinations we would love to meet you.

I have a couple of passes left, please let me know your details if you would like to attend ( please note these have to be on a first come, first served basis ).

I look forward to hearing from you and wish you all a Happy New Year.

My best regards
Matt

Last edited:
Weehoo! Please have a guy recording with a camera just walking across the floor infront of the matrix q12a and or the cfr12 to roughly project the 80x80 dispersion/spread?

I would love to see/hear sustain, thump/low end maybe with an 8-string or bassguitar, high and low volume, how the different kinds of cab Ir's sound through them as in far field, 1x12 open, v30, cali etc.

Showing different usage through pole-montage, on the side etc.

bags for protection and transport? How and why to use the different kinds of cables to choose from - advantages.

these are all suggestions and I'm sure you and matrix amplification are the best at calling the shots on how to present your products :)

Cheers!

Hi,
We shall have a couple of Axe II and the Matrix lineup of passive/active cabs and poweramps on our booth at Namm #5399

Matt Picone will be popping in, as will a few guys from this forum and a couple of our international artists - Dates and times to be confirmed.

If anyone fancies coming along to try various combinations we would love to meet you.

I have a couple of passes left, please let me know your details if you would like to attend ( please note these have to be on a first come, first served basis ).

I look forward to hearing from you and wish you all a Happy New Year.

My best regards
Matt

I'll definetly stop by and say hello!

Sweet. Definitely post some videos highlighting differences between using a Matrix amp and cab, as opposed to active speaker cabs & monitors etc. That would be great!

Confirmed!!

Thanks Matt, you're the best. See you guys there.......................Love this forum!!

Hi there,
We look forward to both catching up with the gents that we have already had the pleasure of meeting at Axe Fest - and meeting the guys and girls from here that we have not met yet.
It is going to be a great ( and busy ) few days.

Best regards
Matt

Good luck guys! Wish I could be there.

It was great meeting you all at Axe-fest. Thanks for the wonderful support.

Hey matt quick question ... so excited to go to NAMM, my first time indeed, I d love to try axe fx II with matrix into real cab but if I like it, it´s possible to buy unit into NAMM ? Some people say u can´t buy at NAMM, and some others say u can buy on sunday so ... can I buy and axe fx II if I want to ?thx and great job "!

Hey matt quick question ... so excited to go to NAMM, my first time indeed, I d love to try axe fx II with matrix into real cab but if I like it, it´s possible to buy unit into NAMM ? Some people say u can´t buy at NAMM, and some others say u can buy on sunday so ... can I buy and axe fx II if I want to ?thx and great job "!

Hi there,
If you send me your phone number via email to matt at matrixamplification dot com I shall be happy to give you a call.

My best regards
Matt

Back
Top Bottom