Axe-Fx Firmware Version 21.00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets Go Wow GIF by FaZe Clan

Nice, many thanks. Silly question: what is the refresh we have to do? I have RC2 now…

I use the front panel, not Axe Edit.

So, for all my user saved presets - will they get all the improvements, or do I need to reset my amp block (pick another amp and then go back to the one I want)?

I use the front panel, not Axe Edit.

So, for all my user saved presets - will they get all the improvements, or do I need to reset my amp block (pick another amp and then go back to the one I want)?
"Existing presets are automatically updated to the new values upon load." in the notes.

Nice, many thanks. Silly question: what is the refresh we have to do? I have RC2 now…
NOTE: You MUST perform a Refresh After Firmware Update if using Axe-Edit and you were using one of the 21.00 betas prior to this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All praise to the never ending efforts in making an incredible product angelic! I shake my head every time I think about the efforts that make this happen, but it always ends in a smile!! Thanks to all involved, especially the brain trust here, his commitment and advances are the work of a legend!!!

Remember all, I believe we must use the latest Axe Edit for anything 21.xx. Here is the link:
https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

Edit: Updated Axe Edit link to latest version.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom