Axe-Fx Firmware v10.04 for the Standard and 10.05 for the Ultra

Tom King

Experienced
We are excited to announce Firmware 10.04 for the Axe-Fx Standard and 10.05 for the Ultra.

Both versions dramatically improve preset switching time when used with the MFC-101 in Axe-Fx Mode. 10.05 also improves the Ultra's RESONATOR and the noise oscillators of the SYNTH block. As always, please see the release notes.

http://www.fractalaudio.com/support-fractal.html

Enjoy!

-TK

Love it. Everything sounds so much better!

Oh wait ........ nothing has changed. ;)

mrburns_excellent1.JPG

Love it. Everything sounds so much better!
:U

Oh wait ........ nothing has changed. ;)
:D :D :D

I thought there would be a new upgrade out today. I had this "wouldn't it be nice?"feeling.
But I'll wait until someone convinces me there's a good reason to upgrade. Don't use the synths much and they work fine by me.

Last edited:
I currently have firmware (Ultra) 10.02.... do I need to update to 10.03, etc. before updating to 10.05?

Yeah, those midisports seem to like the AxeFX a lot. Thank God I had one of those 2x2's laying around from back in the day or I'd probably be pulling my hair out.

Even though I don't have a MFC-101 and rarely use the Synth and Resonator blocks, I still want to thank the Fractal team for the awesome support!

Now off to making some white noise!

Awesome! As mentioned by Axisman, I don't have the need for the 10.05 update but Thank you guys for always keeping this beaut a BEAUT! :D

Back
Top Bottom