Axe FX 3 in shops?

With distributors, wholesalers and retail looking for their chunk of the pie, it would be a lot more expensive; plus, few consumers are going to opt for a $2500+ rack unit — market is a little niche

in Japan its the other way around. The importer/distributor Okada international Inc https://www.okada-web.com doesn't sell anything direct, just set a "retail price" and you can find the units in various shops around Japan, eg Guitar Planet and Ikebe-gakki

I would also guess that this is a made to order unit. It’s a small company. It might be that they get orders and they fulfill them. If they sold to a bunch of retailers they’d have to assemble a ton of units, cut them in and be responsible for buy backs, maybe. It’s a hassle.

I wonder why Thomann is not Fractal's dealer in Europe? They're huge and provide good service. I've had nothing but good experiences with them. And I reckon with Thomann being that huge they would probably be able to offer Fractal stuff at lower prices. And even offer some occasional discounts as well. If anyone could match Fractal's black friday sale with one of their own its Thomann.

Since official FAS t-shirts are available in black.. or black... or black. Hmmmmmm....

Chinese palette. Any color you like :D
5a1586a6N158e306f.jpg

Back
Top Bottom