Axe-Fx 2: Stevie Ray Vaughan Guitar Tone Video Tutorial

well done! sounds great, both playing and the patch. And thanks for keeping the vid concise!

I really enjoyed the deep dive into the AE that your tut provided. It was great to be aware of functions I never would normally see or touch.

But to be honest I ended up using the different amp and different speaker based on some online research I did on his rig AND what my ears liked. I use a Vibrato Verb AA and 4x12 Basketweave Green Mix with a T808 OD. I tweeked bass, mid and treble on the amp and thats about it. It was more the tone I was looking for and went well with my Suhr Standard Strat.

Holy shit...what a beautiful tone...seriously...nice work man. I hope someone posted this out on the FAS-hater forums.

FAS needs to hire you to create their stock patches. There's some serious audio knowledge there, combined with great ears. Just killer.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Regarding transformer match....

if you put an 8Ohm speaker load onto the 4 ohm tap, it's factor 2.00 - otherwise it is matching factor 0.5 if you put a 4 ohm load into an 8 ohm tap.

Cheers
P

Very Authentic 80's SRV. Right down to that awesome 80's Television behind you!
Seriously, just great man. Thanks for uploading. You really have the SRV thing nailed down about as well as or better than anyone I've ever seen or heard.

Very nicely done Tyler. I can appreciate all the time, talent, and effort that goes into putting a video like that together. You're a great teacher, great teaching style, well paced, very useful information. And I can't leave out the part about what great player you are. Makes me want to go home and start over. ;-) Seriously, really enjoy hearing and seeing you play.

Very nicely done Tyler. I can appreciate all the time, talent, and effort that goes into putting a video like that together. You're a great teacher, great teaching style, well paced, very useful information. And I can't leave out the part about what great player you are. Makes me want to go home and start over. ;-) Seriously, really enjoy hearing and seeing you play.

Since Joe put it so well I'll just say +1.

Nicely done Tyler! I'm def gonna have to try this one out. Very helpful and informative. As always, amazing playing! Now my strat gas is off the chain again lol

Back
Top Bottom