Axe FX 2 New External Look

i saw a photo of a an axe fx with a crazy paint job on the forum once, (not a home job though, it was apparently from the factory). it looked so cool. i wish there were more like that. oh well....

If you have paint, you can do anything you like with your own gear man. Just sayin'. :D

I like black fronts on my gear. Other colors make them look cheesy in my opinion but maybe a blue screen would be cool or maybe a option to choose your own screen color.

The best LCD displays I ever had were on a Rocktron Prophesy (really wide display, large script) and a Zoom 9050 (80s). No eye strain whatsoever, the Prophesy in particular.

Last edited:
Black is simple, effective, matches my rack case, and will confuse my wife so she doesn't realize I bought a new one.

Haha.. I actually had the opposite "problem". My girlfriend (at the time) had no interest, at all, in any of my music related activities. One time I was so happy about a new purchase that I had to show her and her reaction was a sarcastic, "oh, another black box" comment.

Maybe if it was shiny she would have liked it more.

Back
Top Bottom