Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Yeah, hopefully there will be another shipment before the end of the year that can fill out most of the late May orders

I've got a similar situation hence why I couldn't wait...for now

what I would love to know is if you buy in Australia and go overseas to the states etc if you would be covered in the states with the warranty? doesn't make sense to send it all the way to Aus if this is the case

really like to know this as I might be abroad for 2 years

I would think in this case they would make an exception and see you sorted, it's not like you used some backdoor method to import one from the US or anything. You could email Fractal and see what they think for sure.

Cheers.

Soma - you haven't posted for 2 days now - do we assume you have your AF2 now and are too busy having fun? :D

Haha nope! Sitting on my thumbs waiting on an email to say I can buy one. I'm just more patient now I know it's not too much longer to wait :D

Cheers.

Hi Manning,
I joined the IM waiting list on 23rd of May and still haven't received a coupon.
I wonder how many are still waiting?

I joined the IM waiting list on May 15th ....received the coupon on the November 7th, placed the order last week and now wait for it to arrive :) .

Might have to take some early annual leave when it finally arrives ! :D

Hey Soma, what are you using to tie you over? Where abouts in NZ are you?

Sadly I'm using a Boss ME 50 to play through at the moment and it's not cool. Not playing much as a result which sucks. I had a GSP1101 which was awesome but it had to go so I could afford the Axe. I thought that unit was great and it cured my Axe gas, until the II came out of course!
I'm in Dunners howabout you?

Cheers.

I know you asked Soma, but that Q is kinda relevent to all of us in waiting, and I'm running through a sweet pedalboard :D Most of it may be sold though after the Axe arrives (bar the rare ones)

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you all know that all Australian stock from this shipment has been sold. We'll start contacting NZ clients early to mid next week about their shipment. Let's cross fingers for another shipment before Christmas.

thanks for your patience everyone.

Sadly I'm using a Boss ME 50 to play through at the moment and it's not cool. Not playing much as a result which sucks. I had a GSP1101 which was awesome but it had to go so I could afford the Axe. I thought that unit was great and it cured my Axe gas, until the II came out of course!
I'm in Dunners howabout you?

Cheers.

Ive got a blackstar ht5 and a modded vox ac4 which I use with a custom cabinet I built with v30s in it in the studio. I use a jcm900 modded with el34s when im gigging with a 1960a quad. I live in Palmerston North. Hopefully we both get some good news from Andrew next week, surely there cant be too many people in NZ after one. Everyone I talk to has never heard of one and says im wasting my time. Cant wait for some jaws to drop (well I hope its all everyone on here says it is :D )

Yes, many thanks again for the update, Andrew. They say patience is a virtue, but it sure doesn't feel like one ;)

Ive got a blackstar ht5 and a modded vox ac4 which I use with a custom cabinet I built with v30s in it in the studio. I use a jcm900 modded with el34s when im gigging with a 1960a quad. I live in Palmerston North. Hopefully we both get some good news from Andrew next week, surely there cant be too many people in NZ after one. Everyone I talk to has never heard of one and says im wasting my time. Cant wait for some jaws to drop (well I hope its all everyone on here says it is :D )

Nice, sounds like you're well covered while you wait for the II. I'm not gigging these days so it wasn't essential for me to have a rig handy, which is good because I had to sell what I had to afford this. I figure there can't be too many people in NZ after one either, so fingers crossed for good news ;)

Cheers
Steve

Well I've got my coupon code from Fractal, but I've decided I'm going to wait for IM for the time being.

I just sunk a moderate pile of cash into this little baby:

attachment.php

Formerly of Triple J in Sydney. 34 channels (2 got removed and racked as channel strips by the previous owner). It just received a clean bill of health from the technician and I pick it up a week from Saturday.

View attachment 7611

Back
Top Bottom