Axe-fx 2 for the aussies!!!

Got mine paid for! Woohoo! :) Just need to work out what amp to get, apparently have no ETA on the Atomic powered cabs.

lucky man! what time did they contact you (phone or email?) ? hope they still have some left :(

Last edited:
Thanks.

Got an email just after 8pm offering to purchase one from the first batch.

Hopefully there's some to go for the rest of you guys who are up there too.

Now the waiting game til it arrives...

BTW, price is good, cheers IM

Thanks.

Got an email just after 8pm offering to purchase one from the first batch.

Hopefully there's some to go for the rest of you guys who are up there too.

Now the waiting game til it arrives...

BTW, price is good, cheers IM

You lucky, lucky basket!

Got my email - had to pass it over at the moment though :(
So whoever gets the last of this shipment can thank me :) Hopefully its rickgk!!

Hey Rick - here is the email

"Hi Steve,
You're on our Axe-Fx II waiting list and as such I'm emailing to offer you the opportunity to buy an Axe-Fx II from our first Australian shipment.

RRP is $2,649.00 and we would require payment by close of business on Friday if you're interested. Please let me know as soon as possible.

As you can imagine, there's a considerable waiting list for the new Axe-Fx and we have only a very small number coming into the country at this stage as production of them is still very slow, so I'll be working my way down the waiting list pretty quickly to ensure that those who are very keen can get one soon."

So if someone doesn't pay by Fri, you may get an email after then

Hey Rick - here is the email

"Hi Steve,
You're on our Axe-Fx II waiting list and as such I'm emailing to offer you the opportunity to buy an Axe-Fx II from our first Australian shipment.

RRP is $2,649.00 and we would require payment by close of business on Friday if you're interested. Please let me know as soon as possible.

As you can imagine, there's a considerable waiting list for the new Axe-Fx and we have only a very small number coming into the country at this stage as production of them is still very slow, so I'll be working my way down the waiting list pretty quickly to ensure that those who are very keen can get one soon."

So if someone doesn't pay by Fri, you may get an email after then

Thanks for the info mate, much appreciated.
Geez I hope I get in on this lot, I don't know how I didn't already.
Fingers crossed.

I have been very busy over the last 2 days at the local dojo, and missed the email about the price until just noq, but, I must say that I found the price of the unit surprising :eek:. IIRC it's actually lower than the older retail price of the Ultra earlier in the year.

So thanks to everyone at IM for getting it to market at a reasonable price. And to everyone who got an email, as someone stated earlier, you lucky baskets :razz.

Congrats to you lucky ba....! Now I'm expecting some good reviews.
Oh and if by any chance someone with the AXF-FXII traveling to or through Horsham VIC , my be you can drop by,so that I can compare the AXE-FX II with my Ultra.
Cheers and enjoy your new toy

I got the pricing email yesterday and was excited!

For those who haven't been contacted about actually purchasing a unit...does it mean we will not get one out of this shipment?

@Natimuk - unless you have received an email that specifically says "I'm emailing to offer you the opportunity to buy an Axe-Fx II from our first Australian shipment" then the answer is "no" - you have zero chance of getting one of these units.

Hey guys - can we ease up on the "great price, I would have gladly paid more" posts?

Mind you, it is a great price :) I'll defer some alternative plans I had for a while.

Yep, i think it's safe to say if we have'nt been contacted by now then we are SOL and have to keep our fingers crossed for shipment #2 (whenever that may be?). It's disappointing but I think we all saw this coming as there was never going to be any more than a handful of units sent.

Back
Top Bottom