AXE FX 2 Britt800 with 69 stratocaster fender custom shop

....but that SHIRT?!
Those shirts are SOP down here in Austin. The ladies dig them..

axecellent- killer playing and tone. I'm digging that Strat. 'm not much for reverse head stocks but I couldn't care less when you find a guitar the hits you just right. I've got an LsL strat that's really working for me right now. Been through a ton of them over the years.

Nice tones man.. Love that guitar too ;)

What kind of IR´s are you using?

Same as stock preset....i just altered the delay mix (increased it a little bit) and thats it....other than that its a factory preset...why mess with perfection? lol

cheers and thanks.

Cool! no JVM this time just the FRFR stuff?
sounds good (digging that strat)

No, No JVM...I'm recording direct to computer thru my apogee duet 2 audio interface...( coming out of the unbalanced output 1 on the axe fx 2 and directly to my interface (apogee duet) and then to my iMac and recorded in LOGIC.

Thanks. cheers!

Those shirts are SOP down here in Austin. The ladies dig them..

axecellent- killer playing and tone. I'm digging that Strat. 'm not much for reverse head stocks but I couldn't care less when you find a guitar the hits you just right. I've got an LsL strat that's really working for me right now. Been through a ton of them over the years.

haha, thanks man... I've had a lot of strats too...this one is the best I've personally played and I had to sacrifice a lot to get it.... it basically cost me $5600 and I realize now that it is worth every penny...its not everyday you can just drop that kind of money on a guitar ...especially if its not what you want...it has to be perfect- and it is in every way.

cheers

Wow. You've earned every penny's worth of quality out of that guitar, based on your playing skills. I just picked up my first Strat ever (an American Special HSS) after playing for 25 years, and I only hope to someday approach the level of feel that you demonstrated in that clip.

Wow. You've earned every penny's worth of quality out of that guitar, based on your playing skills. I just picked up my first Strat ever (an American Special HSS) after playing for 25 years, and I only hope to someday approach the level of feel that you demonstrated in that clip.

man, you are too kind...quite the comment,thanks, I truly appreciate that... cheers!

Great tone...loved your playing as usual! That guitar is pure perfection...love the nice relics and the reverse headstock ;)

Thanks again guys! i really appreciate hearing your nice comments.. sure makes me feel good about doing the videos. cheers!

Great playing and tone, do keep them coming;-)

What factory preset was if? Never really spent much time with the stock presets, may need to spend some time with them!

Back
Top Bottom