Axe Fest West 2012: My takes and thanks

Great job Craig and eveyone involved!

Absolutely my pleasure to have been able to help/contribute, albeit in a small way.

Wish I could have done more and really wished I could have been there. One day!

Sukh

Does anyone know when all the footage from Axe Fest will be posted? The presentations were amazing and I'm dying to re-review the footage!

Does anyone know when all the footage from Axe Fest will be posted? The presentations were amazing and I'm dying to re-review the footage!

I know they are working on it (volunteers, not Fractal) and it'll be posted once it is done. It's all ownership group, forum members doing this on their own time... and on their own dime. Patience.

"This leads me to a great question. Now that we have made deep friendships on this forum, there needs to be a way that we could chat in real time."

Facebook

The show was great! It was at last years amp show west that I first saw a fractal axe fx2 within a short wait for one I joined the people with one, I remember my friend and I saying upon seeing the axe2 for the first time that great tube amps may soon fade into history except for the most ardent of purists. When we entered this amp show/axe fest it was obvious that what we said the year before was on track to become true, While the axe rooms were consistantly full many of the other rooms had a few in them at best- this is quite a feat when people like Bogner, and boss stuggle to bring anyone in to check out their goods. I will say i did like the Henning cherry bomb for an amp and hope fractal will do it, I'd also like to see the crimson tone we saw the year before as it had such a lush clean sound it almost sounded like it had effects on it clean. All that said the axe fest was 2 days of great entertainment! Also I am in the group that believes Copoper Carter should be doing some big stages NOW!!

Back
Top Bottom