Axe Fest UK - 2020. Who’s in?

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Evening Fractal Friends, hope you’re all doing well.

After considering it last year, and then getting sidetracked by life before it even got raised, I’m thinking it’s about time we had another Axe Fest in the UK!

Before I get all excited and start planning an evening kebab-crawl route for attendees, it’d be great to get an idea of how many folks would potentially be up for it. I’m thinking around March/April next year, and somewhere around the middle-ish of England that‘s relatively easy to get to (Leeds / Birmingham kind of thing).

So, let‘s have a show of hands; who’s in before I start poking important people to see what’s possible? :)

Cheers! Sukh

I’d be interested. There’s a good studio complex in Leicester called Quad studios, which we’ve used for other forum meet ups. They have about 6 large rooms, one is very large- ideal for a stage/demo area.
What sort of event were you thinking of?

Great, thank you! Let’s see what kind of interest there is, but I’d hope it would be some educational stuff from artist / experts on how to achieve various things and demo their use of the gear, gear demos and the ability to try out stuff, tutorials etc. Similar kind of thing to what has been achieved in the US, but without the luxury of having the good folks from Fractal in attendance (and their A-list celeb artists, but hey, who knows!).

I‘ll signpost this thread in the other forums to make sure folks see it - there has been interest via my posts on Facebook, but early days.

Thanks again :)

Sukh

Back
Top Bottom