Axe-Fest UK 2013: Who wants to do it again?

Are you up for Axe-Fest UK?

• Yes

Votes: 15 88.2%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Would like to come.

Will base the final decision on your project plan... I hope your methodology is Prince2.... Put me down as an "Informed" your RACI

Would like to come.

Will base the final decision on your project plan... I hope your methodology is Prince2.... Put me down as an "Informed" your RACI

Dealing with PM's all day, this had me laugh out loud!

Depending on where and when, I could be up for this too.

Would like to come.

Well done, you have just become a Project Support. Can you dig me out the lessons learnt from Axe-Fest 2012. :lol

.... and the person who took the photo ....

That would be me ... so not a great loss :)

Id probably be in Chris - new work (or not) dependant.

I know the venue is easy your way, but Id have thought somewhere further north would be better for most. Somewhere between Birmingham/Nottingham (South) and Liverpool/Leeds (North). That said it depends on who would be coming. If there mostly the south and Cornwall then Leeds is a bit north - if there all Newcastle or Scotland then its too south. Were just not used to travelling (well most of us) in this country - its just too small really.

I know the venue is easy your way...

Because I live in Salisbury?! I'll admit my local connections in the proposed venue area may mean that I can get discount to free accommodation and have it catered at a stunningly low rate. Which did mean free booze for attendees, courtesy of the lovely Sussi Isler at G66. Actually, I was going to return the money, but she suggested using the money on booze. :D

Last edited:
im interested - couldnt make last session but SW / Midlands / London / NW are all doable ..

Good luck with the project ... :)

Holyhead, Liverpool, Stranraer or Cairnryan would be good :mrgreen

Actually .... I've a mate who lives in Boars Hill/Wootton area I could maybe go see/stay/eat and drink out of house and home .... where is that anyway? Near Oxford?

Are those of us who haven't yet managed to save up for an Axe F/X also welcome? I'd love to try before I buy (especially if it involves beer and crisps!)

Personally I can live with Bicester. It's a friendly venue, and Paul and I are only 90 minutes away. If this turns into a regular event then we ought to circulate around the country, which will require other people to volunteer venues.

So what about dates?

Are those of us who haven't yet managed to save up for an Axe F/X also welcome? I'd love to try before I buy (especially if it involves beer and crisps!)

Yep. Same invitation was open last time. WE got one onm the Sunday who had a great hour or too playing with the AFX. The more who want to come and try the better.

Back
Top Bottom