• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Axe-Fest East – Boston Amp Show - April 27-28

GuitarMan86

Forum Addict
I live in MA south of Waltham and would love to be there! Would love to volunteer my time and help out in any way if needed. Please feel free to reach out if you guys do need assistance. Looking forward to it!

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
You guys kill me.

I will be about as far away from Boston as one could possibly get on the globe during that time frame.

I wish I had known sooner.

Freds55

Veteran
Very cool wish I was closer would be great to be able to go.
Hope there is a lot of this recorded would be great to see...;)

bradlake

Axe-Master
Confirmed Special Guests include: Dweezil Zappa, Andy Wood, Jason Richardson, Johnny A, Leon "2112/Ragdoll" Todd, Cooper Carter, Mark Day, Marco Fanton, and of course all of the people eo fFractal Audio Systems.
What a great roster of professionals! Would love to see Justin York there if possible! Another wealth of knowledge for the Fractal Community!
c'mon @York Audio .........ROAD TRIP!

bradlake

Axe-Master
I see that the Embassy Suites is about a half hour drive from downtown Boston....are most of us planning on going staying at the Embassy? Suppose it’s best...is anyone else thinking about attending the Zappa Hologram Showin the city on Friday? I’m definitely attending.

Top Bottom