Axe Edit stopped working HELP! (ultra)

rockerdave

Ok so my older version now gives a windows error message ??? wtf??? "axe edit not working window is searching for a solution" then it says " cannot resolve proble windows will notify you if a solution is found"
? wtf ? I downloaded it all over again and I still get the windows error msg. I tried a "desktop download" save it first then install ... after I open and install e-thing the error msg says.... cannot open program "elevation required" I know I am a low-life but come on man!!! Anyone? HELP got all sorts of stuff I need to move back and forth from pc to ultra....gig series coming up...

Some details would be nice...
Which OS on ur PC?
Which Ultra fw?
Which AE version suddenly quit working?

AE3 is Axe-Fx II only.
If you have an Ultra I highly suggest you stick with the old AxeEdit Beta v0.9.191 for your OS.
You can find both Mac/Win versions under the firmware section of the software link in my sig,

Some details would be nice...
Which OS on ur PC?
Which Ultra fw?
Which AE version suddenly quit working?

AE3 is Axe-Fx II only.
If you have an Ultra I highly suggest you stick with the old AxeEdit Beta v0.9.191 for your OS.
You can find both Mac/Win versions under the firmware section of the software link in my sig,

Not trying to use edit for II
Ok Vista Home prem Fw 10 I went to your link downloaded and got "cannot open file corrupted message" ????

Ok no idea at all what was going on but.... I got it and it is working..Yeah ...Thank you all so much....And yeah i did the admin thing.... I did everything,,, but after a bunch of trys and epic fails!!! I got it!

Back
Top Bottom