AXE EDIT MUSICIANS MODE - PLS!

Mr. AXEGOD - please - only one wish: Implement a "musicians mode" in AXE Edit where you only have the same knobs as on the original hardware. I don't need to go into Bias Adjustment or anything else. And a Tube Screamer only has 3 knobs. The freaks can use "expert mode" - I'm fine with that.

That would be a real big improvement for this awesome tool.

Real Big Improvement?..............Just use the basic amp page. just use the buttons you want. Musicians mode??? Seriously? what are we, gardeners..... yard workers. I thought we all were musicians.

The mode you want is the Basic Amp page-1st page. So why is that an issue. Sometimes.........I have to find a jungle I can roam around in more a while.... Just to make sense of this forum sometimes.

I definitely have to start jumping out of planes again....Yes, with a parachute :) Clears the head....................................

I prefer a short debate about a suggestion rather than ten about how fw updates are evil for some people :)
For sure we should all spend more time to play and less foruming, but computer time is computer time hehe

Seems that most of the gardeners use a different software. Cause in my axe edit the 1st amp page has some more knobs as my AC30,

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Seems that most of the gardeners use a different software. Cause in my axe edit the 1st amp page has some more knobs as my AC30,

Gesendet von meinem iPhone mit Tapatalk

Oh good-great answer........We all know what knobs are in AE smart guy--the point is just use what you need. Don't understand why that is so difficult. Pretty much the "top" row isn't it?

Really, there's no need to insult the guy because he wants less options revealed. Having too many options/controls causes difficulty for some people. It's just the way the mind works.

Really, there's no need to insult the guy because he wants less options revealed. Having too many options/controls causes difficulty for some people. It's just the way the mind works.

Well, I think it works both ways-The term "musicians" mode is an insult to many of us here....IMHO.... Hence my gardner and yard worker comment ( basic non-musical jobs).

Musicians are musicians.... what is the group that the OP is talking about/ Are we not "all" musicians?

So if I use say the speaker page, I am what? A geek, a non-musician, a traitor? That was my point but I guess look for logic too many times on this forum.

I wouldn't make too much of it. I am sure he meant no harm. Anyway, back to the thread. I think it would be cool if the GUI was a digital representation of the amp, effect, cab you were using (with some hidden controls for tweaking). I don't need it or expect it but it would be cool.

I get where the OP is coming from, but isn't what he wanted already almost there?

Just had a look the blocks I commonly use and generally the 'original' controls are the leftmost few in AxeEdit (or top row in the case of the amp block). Drive/Tone for drives, Rate/Depth for mods etc.

The time based blocks are alot more in depth but usually pretty self explanatory. The only block I cannot for the life of me work is the reverb hahaha

86822f0306996134a9bfb742a29634cd99e5d3767186eb5fa7fc4123973820ca.jpg

Back
Top Bottom