Axe-Edit III manual?

NY Guitarist

Power User
Because Axe-Edit III won't function in offline mode and needs an Axe-FX III to operate and I started looking for a manual I could read when I'm not in my studio.

I can't seem to find one on Fractal's site anywhere and even thought it may be included with the download for Axe-Edit or the Axe-FX. No luck.

Can anyone direct to where to find this?

Wow.

This has become a little awkward as I'm collaborating with someone and they love the Axe-FX after trying mine and want to learn more, possibly buying one, before we get together again.

Yes, there is no manual for Axe Edit, but the functions correlate directly to what you can do from the control panel, so the normal manual is useful in this case.

The Block manual is also super useful to understand how each block functions.
https://www.fractalaudio.com/downloads/manuals/fas-guides/Fractal-Audio-Blocks-Guide.pdf
Thanks. I had already downloaded that pdf and it's helpful for sure.

Also, after a quick look I think the Axe-Edit wiki page has what I need. I'm going to pass that along to my collaborator friend.

I do everything these days on a computer in the studio. I don't have my Axe-FX within reach and use the software exclusively to control it. I want to be proficient with the software so I can work faster and more efficiently, especially with keyboard commands and shortcuts so I'm not mousing around so much.

On a side note, I work with composers who are almost always keyboard players who are very experienced using VI's with complicated interfaces. Most of them (myself included) have computers loaded with VIs and plugins and have used Guitar Rig and other amp modeling software etc. The feedback I hear is how powerful yet easy the Axe UI is to use and how amazing the Axe sounds.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom