Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 23.03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 23.03
o Added DRIVE and AMP layouts.

* Corrected the "Amp 2" tag in the Amp Info bar.

@Michael Pickens

I am seeing an unrelated shunt on the grid, that I can't delete or remove it. Power cycled the AF3, and while disconnected, the lone shunt remained (see attached image).

** I just rebooted AE and the "rogue" shunt was no longer. Just leaving this in case someone else experiences the same.

Cheers,
Lee

Attachments

• Rogue Shunt AF3.jpeg
    Rogue Shunt AF3.jpeg
    827.6 KB · Views: 17
I am seeing an unrelated shunt on the grid, that I can't delete or remove it. Power cycled the AF3, and while disconnected, the lone shunt remained (see attached image).

** I just rebooted AE and the "rogue" shunt was no longer. Just leaving this in case someone else experiences the same.
This has been discussed in some other threads - phantom blocks that appear in Axe-Edit but aren't in the hardware layout. I've seen it in FM9 edit as well on someone else's system. I think it's a known issue that'll be addressed when they have a chance.

This has been discussed in some other threads - phantom blocks that appear in Axe-Edit but aren't in the hardware layout. I've seen it in FM9 edit as well on someone else's system. I think it's a known issue that'll be addressed when they have a chance.
@CodePoet
Thanks. I'm sure you're correct. What I experienced didn't seem to cause anything other than surprise, for me.
Cheers,
Lee

Thank you so much. Without Axe-Edit I would be lost. I have really poor eyesight so using this program up-to-date is a life saver for me.

Axe-Edit III 1.13.10is now available via auto-update or from our website:

https://www.fractalaudio.com/axe-fx-iii-edit/

RELEASE NOTES

VERSION 1.13.10
DECEMBER 1, 2023

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 23.03

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Support for firmware 23.03
o Added DRIVE and AMP layouts.

* Corrected the "Amp 2" tag in the Amp Info bar.
I can't update. It gives me a code 32 error message and install is aborted

Am I losing my mind, or did there used to be a "save preset to a different slot" option under the "Preset" top bar menu? Somehow it has disappeared or my brain has convinced me it has previously existed although it has not.

Back
Top Bottom