Axe-Edit III 1.10.00

Should also point out that I was having the issue prior to the new Axe Edit. I was seeing this behavior since the beta firmware.

@Michael Pickens : Hello Michael, i can't find the individual pan and level controls in the AE irplayer block like in the FW17 gui
"
The IR Player block now supports two IRs with individual level and pan controls for each IR. Setting the IR Length to OFF defeats the IR. A Mix control is also provided so the block can be used as a convolution reverb. A Mode control allows the two IRs to be in parallel or series. When in series the individual level and pan controls are defeated and removed from the UI.
"

Last edited:
@Michael Pickens : Hello Michael, i can't find the individual pan and level controls in the AE irplayer block like in the FW17 gui
"
The IR Player block now supports two IRs with individual level and pan controls for each IR. Setting the IR Length to OFF defeats the IR. A Mix control is also provided so the block can be used as a convolution reverb. A Mode control allows the two IRs to be in parallel or series. When in series the individual level and pan controls are defeated and removed from the UI.
"

Those individual level and pan controls are on the front panel of the unit right now, just not on Axe-Edit. I did create a bug thread about this too, based on @sprint's discovery.

"
"

Fixed for next release.

Anyone else seeing that triggering the tuner from Axe Edit is not engaging and muting the tuner. Doing it from the front panel of my III is fine.
Tuner works from FC6 and front panel did have to reset the mute setting after upgrade.
Still does not mute from Axe Edit button.

Back
Top Bottom