VERSION 1.08.06
DECEMBER 18, 2020

Current Axe-Fx III Firmware Version: 15.01

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
  • Mac version requires OS version 10.7 or newer
  • Windows version requires Windows 7 or newer
  • Minimum firmware version 3.02

NEW IN THIS VERSION

* Modified the Preset Translation routine to remove modifiers attached to a block or parameter that does not exist in the destination device.

* Synchronize with 15.01.

Hi - just noticed in AxeEditIII 1.8.0.6 (firmware 15.01) - I have a bypass on a tremolo block set to be controlled by modifier CS1, and CS1 is turned on in one scene off in another scene.... the Bypass indicator in the editor doesn't update when switching scenes nor switching cs1 - only seems to be on the PanTrm block - not a big deal but thought you'd like to know
Thanks @Michael Pickens !

Hi - just noticed in AxeEditIII 1.8.0.6 (firmware 15.01) - I have a bypass on a tremolo block set to be controlled by modifier CS1, and CS1 is turned on in one scene off in another scene.... the Bypass indicator in the editor doesn't update when switching scenes nor switching cs1 - only seems to be on the PanTrm block - not a big deal but thought you'd like to know
Thanks @Michael Pickens !
Does the Bypass indicator change on the hardware?

AxeEditIII 1.8.0.6 (firmware 15.01)

The Looper works as per usual, but when I record a loop & press play...the indicator needle doesn't move along with the loop. It's just frozen in place, but the recorded loop plays as normal.

Back
Top Bottom